Re: [cn4j-alliance] MP apis and "graduation" to Jakarta EE

Arjan,

Sadly we cannot rewrite the history. Since now we have two package names, there is not much value to change the namespace again. Besides, MP and Jakarta are working together under CN4J towards a full stack of Cloud Native foundation. There should be no superiority comparison between them but the collaboration and acceptance.

Thanks
Emily