Re: [chemclipse-dev] Problem of Welcome view and Welcome perspective

Minimum bug:

In org.eclipse.chemclipse.rcp.app.ui.addons.PerspectiveApplicationAddon, if the id of perspective is mistyped, the perspective would be not fund and would be error in the line of  50:
perspectiveStack.setSelectedElement(perspective);

Best regards,

Trig

-clearPersistedState has been added, because the persist functionality is broken since the e4 migration of OpenChrom. Anyhow, please try it again without this flag. It could be, that is has been resolved finally ... we currently rely on Eclipse Mars 4.5.2.

But you can modify the openchrom.ini to start the application with a pre-defined perspective. Please add:

-Dapplication.perspective=the id of your perspective

Perspective ids are part of the *.e4xmi files. Please also have a look at the following class:

org.eclipse.chemclipse.rcp.app.ui.addons.PerspectiveApplicationAddon

Best,
Philip