[chemclipse-dev] Problem of Welcome view and Welcome perspective

Every time I start OpenChrom, it always shows me the Welcome view and Welcome perspective, no matter how I remove the line "-clearPersistedState" in openchrom.ini.
And furthermore, the welcome view is unclosable!
I have to make a choise to click one button in the Welcome view, otherwise, I would get a screenshot like as the attachment.

When I restart OpenChrom, can I restore the perspective which I modified in the last session?

Best regards,

Trig