Re: [chemclipse-dev] How to avoid an openned file reopening in new Edit Part?

Hi Trig,

that is intentionally.

The same chromatogram needs to be opened in a separate tab to e.g. compare the result of different pre-processing operations. That wouldn't be possible, if the chromatogram can be opened only once.

Please have a look at the IChromatogramSelection and its update mechanism. As soon as a new scan has been recorded, please add it to the chromatogram and fire the update.

Please ask also Jan from CHROMuLAN, how he solved the problem.

Best,
Philip