Re: [chemclipse-dev] How to avoid an openned file reopening in new Edit Part?

When I open my acquired TideMS chromatogram file(*.tms) in edior, the getFile() of ChromatogramMSD return null.
But for the DemoChromatogram.ocb file, it return the correct file path.
What's the problem?

Best regards,

Trig

Currently, no matter a chromatogram file has openned in one Editor Part, reopen it will always create a new Edit Part. How to avoid that?

I acquired a TOF spectrum and wrote to a file and then openned it in Editor, now I want to cyclicly acquire data in the same file and display in same Editor, how can I update the Editor with new data?

My code for  cyclic acquisition as follow:

final boolean success = usbDevice.acquireMassSpectrum(saveFile);
if(success) {
ChromatogramSupport.getInstanceEditorSupport().openEditor(saveFile, modelService, application, partService);
}

while(chkCyclicScan.getSelection() && usbDevice.acquireMassSpectrum(saveFile)) {
ChromatogramSupport.getInstanceEditorSupport().openEditor(saveFile, modelService, application, partService);
}

Best regards,

Trig

Back to the top