Re: [che-dev] DevWorkspaces on minikube

Hello again here.
Good news!

A couple of PRs were merged (see below if you're interested)
and now there should not be any issue with DevWorkspaces on minikube (even the latest).
If you face any, redeploy should fix the issue (chectl server:delete, chectl server:deploy ...[3])
If you still face any unclear issue - let us know in any convenient way,
like via Slack or Github.

[1] Fix Che operator pod restart https://github.com/eclipse-che/che-operator/pull/1120
[2] Upgrade DWO to work on the latest minikube https://github.com/eclipse-che/che-operator/pull/1122
[3] Fix lack of DWO on the cluster https://github.com/che-incubator/chectl/pull/1738