Re: [che-dev] Codecov security notice

Hello, All.

We use codecov to submit our code coverage results [1] [2] [3]
We use CODECOV_TOKEN

[1] https://github.com/eclipse-che/che-operator/blob/master/.github/workflows/codecov.yml
[2] https://github.com/che-incubator/chectl/blob/main/.github/workflows/codecov.yml
[3] https://github.com/eclipse-che/che-machine-exec/blob/master/.github/workflows/codecov.yml

On Fri, Apr 16, 2021 at 12:51 AM Angel Misevski <amisevsk@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Looking at the plugin-broker, the job was that called codecov was
running in an old CircleCI config from ages ago. Looking at that
CircleCI config [1], it holds a deploy key [2] for the che-plugin-broker
repo with fingerprint

c7:41:4f:50:7d:2e:18:2f:64:f9:c2:92:fb:b8:de:a0

That is the extent of how far I can look, as I don't have admin access
to plugin-broker, and can't even see [2].

Florent (or someone with admin): can you cycle the deploy key for that repo?

[1] -
https://app.circleci.com/settings/project/github/eclipse/che-plugin-broker/ssh
[2] - https://github.com/eclipse/che-plugin-broker/settings/keys

- Angel