Re: [che-dev] Codecov security notice

Looking at the plugin-broker, the job was that called codecov was running in an old CircleCI config from ages ago. Looking at that CircleCI config [1], it holds a deploy key [2] for the che-plugin-broker repo with fingerprint

c7:41:4f:50:7d:2e:18:2f:64:f9:c2:92:fb:b8:de:a0

That is the extent of how far I can look, as I don't have admin access to plugin-broker, and can't even see [2].

Florent (or someone with admin): can you cycle the deploy key for that repo?

[1] - https://app.circleci.com/settings/project/github/eclipse/che-plugin-broker/ssh
[2] - https://github.com/eclipse/che-plugin-broker/settings/keys

- Angel

On 2021-04-15 11:26 a.m., Florent Benoit wrote:
hi,

for che-theia, I already checked and it's within an action
https://github.com/eclipse-che/che-theia/blob/9460c2ca4d7ddac1c7809158e7e49106b74084d1/.github/workflows/pr.yml <https://github.com/eclipse-che/che-theia/blob/9460c2ca4d7ddac1c7809158e7e49106b74084d1/.github/workflows/pr.yml>

but no secrets are given to the job or this action or within ENV variables