Re: [che-dev] Updated time for the Che Community Meeting

It'll be back to 4pm CET in 2 weeks once Europe has it's DST switchover (happens on 28th). It happened in N.America the weekend just passed.

The correct time will always be on the invite in the ECD Tools Community Calendar, details of which can be found at:
https://ecdtools.eclipse.org/community/

Brian

On Mon, Mar 15, 2021 at 1:11 PM Roman Nikitenko <rnikiten@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
 Hello, Thomas!
> That would be 14:00h GMT and 15:00h CET, right?

Yes, I think so, it's 3pm CET.

> Is this just today or permanent?

It always was at 7:00 AM Pacific Time.
We have the corresponding info on the wiki page: https://github.com/eclipse/che/wiki/Che-Dev-Meetings
and in the Google Doc with agenda for the meeting https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ZTdQ_RAb0KyUAKH1stwqVTW3hnj5pTDMTzXujldEZGE/edit?usp=sharing

About
> Considering most stakeholders are in Europe or Eastern Canada, PST seems like an odd frame of reference ;-)

I think it's a "historical question" :-)
Sun Tan could share more details about it.

Thanks!