[che-dev] chectl telemetry

Hello All,

Recently we introduced chectl telemetry to collect anonymous data about how people use chectl(commands, target platform...).

To enable telemetry in chectl we have 2 possible ways.
* A prompt asking for confirmation we allow or not chectl to collect anonymous data. The prompt will be shown only one time and then chectl saves the prompt confirmation in cache and will not prompt for every command in part.
* The second way is specifying the new flag --telemetry=on/off

We recommend turning telemetry off for all QE tests.

--

ANATOLII BAZKO

PRINCIPAL DEVELOPER

Red Hat Ukraine