Re: [che-dev] (call for agenda) Che Community Meeting, 4:00 - 5:00 PM CET, January 4th

Hello,

Given that 5 min. remained until the beginning of Che Community call
and we have just one item on the agenda for today, we will CANCEL the Che community call for Jan 4.

There's just a short announcement item on the agenda: Dashboard Next replacement is planned for Che 7.25 https://github.com/eclipse/che/issues/18348

Thank you!