Re: [che-dev] Remove regular team updates within Community meeting

IMO, a list of github issues is simply not an good picture of what is going on in the various teams: I'm more interested in hearing about what is important and what the big picture looks like. However, I don't think spending time in the meeting on a progress report is worth the time: there is hardly ever any interaction about the team reports. And if there is only one person talking, you should not have a meeting, you should write a mail. So what I propose is this:

- team leads put a section into the community meeting doc (sorry leads ;-)). For red-hatters, the info should already exist in the Wednesday report. deadline is 15:00h CET.

- if there is anything to be discussed, we can do it during the meeting.

- if there are no topics, the meeting is cancelled.

/Thomas