Re: [che-dev] Webinar Series - Submit Your Proposal / Ideas

Hi Mario,

There is no deadline in the sense that it will be ongoing and we will always be open to proposals. However, it would be nice to have some Che content at the beginning of the series sometime as it is a very important project for ECD Tools.

Looking forward to seeing what the Che community submits!

Brian