[che-dev] Dashboard customization

Hello, devs.

As we discussed on the Community call, we plan to improve
an ability to customize Dashboard without needs to rebuild it [1].

The detailed workflow of customization is not set yet but we seems to agreed that:
- Branding service is not going to be a part of Che Server;
- Dashboard should be moved out from Che Server container;

So, if you have any arguments why not to separate Che Server and Dashboard -
provide us your feedback on the corresponding issue [2].

In parallel, we'll do investigation about the detailed customization workflow
and will keep you updated on that topic.

[1] https://github.com/eclipse/che/issues/15778
[2] https://github.com/eclipse/che/issues/17802

--

Serhii Leshchenko