Re: [che-dev] Single-User Eclipse Che in a Vagrant VM for local/offline development env.

Hey Olivier,

Do you really need Vagrant/VirtualBox? Minkube can be installed on any OS without any extra virtualization layer and it deploys a lightweight VM.
That means that you still have the stop/restore feature but require less resources (in terms of CPU and memory) and have a simpler installation/update (you only need to install minikube).