Re: [che-dev] Please resolve or move your 7.12 milestone issues // reminder about 7.13 and 7.14 sprints

On 4/28/20 11:26 AM, Florent Benoit wrote:
Hi Nick,

AFAIK your reminder was only a proposal, so I don't see why it's added as a reminder.
People could still introduce new features in any of Eclipse Che versions

I think in this case it's more because CRW 2.2 is going to be based on 7.14, so we want the emphasis on stability for 7.14.

Eric

Back to the top