Re: [che-dev] Right place for dockerfile of CA cert generator job

Thank you all. I've moved the dockerfile into separate repository which is located here: https://github.com/che-dockerfiles/che-cert-manager-ca-cert-generator-image

On Mon, Feb 10, 2020 at 1:14 PM David Festal <dfestal@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Mykola.

How is it related to the OLM-based Che installation (from OperatorHub) ?
We have to take into account that until now `chectl` is only 1 installation method out of 2 supported installation methods (chectl *and* OperatorHub) that are (for now) not compatible together.

So if the TLS-support mechanism that you have defined is expected to also work with OperatorHub-based installations (managed by the Che operator), then it would seem logical to me that it would be stored / managed at a level common to the operator and chectl.