[che-dev] Google Summer of Code - GSoC 2020

Hi all,
This year again, the Eclipse projects are eligible to participate in the Google Summer of Code,

- If you are a Che committer and interested to mentor a student this summer, please add your ideas to https://wiki.eclipse.org/Google_Summer_of_Code_2020_Ideas, and let me know that you are interested: I would send an email to Wayne about interested mentors (we have a limited number of mentors for the Eclipse umbrella project),

- If you are a brave student looking forward in working on an amazing project :) start to look at https://wiki.eclipse.org/Google_Summer_of_Code_2020_Ideas, and start to talk to us in the following mattermost channel:

For any questions/comments/interests, we have a dedicated Mattermost channel: https://mattermost.eclipse.org/eclipse/channels/eclipse-che-gsoc

Sun Tan

Senior Software Engineer

Eclipse Che - CodeReady Workspaces @ Red Hat