Re: [che-dev] Stale branches in che repos :: ACTION REQUIRED :: please take out your trash :D

hey,
I have created this survey:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSesp_m86_fSyBJYbPVb5h_NjGNZpXtuGMmkfPcxQlUy6KpRpQ/viewform?usp=sf_link

Sun Tan

Senior Software Engineer

Eclipse Che - CodeReady Workspaces @ Red Hat
Paris JUG leader

Red Hat Paris

sutan@xxxxxxxxxx
M: +33621024173

On Thu, Feb 13, 2020 at 9:22 AM Radim Hopp <rhopp@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
OMG! Big +1 to this. I've been trying to convince people to start using forks and keep upstream "celan" for some time now...