Re: [che-dev] Che-Theia dogfooding on che.openshift.io

@Thomas Mäder

IMO a workaround proposed by Vitaliy address the persistence problem. He is rsyncing srcs from temporary instance storage (/tmp/) to permanent one, gluster on /projects.

Totally agree that inability of having reasonable persistent storage is a blocker for dogfooding on Hosted Che.