[che-dev] Committer Election for Joshua Pinkney on Eclipse Che has started

A committer election for Joshua Pinkney on project Eclipse Che (ecd.che) was
started by Thomas  Mäder with this criteria:

Josh has been contributing to Che since the latter half of 2017. I believe
it's time we recognized his contribution by electing him a committer on the
Che project. His contributions have consistently been of high quality on Che
proper as well as on Theia. You can get an idea of his contributions here:

https://github.com/eclipse/che/pulls?page=1&q=is%3Apr+author%3AJPinkney&utf8=%E2%9C%93
https://github.com/eclipse/che-theia/pulls?utf8=%E2%9C%93&q=is%3Apr+author%3Ajpinkney
https://github.com/eclipse/che-plugin-registry/pulls?utf8=%E2%9C%93&q=is%3Apr+author%3AJPinkney
https://github.com/eclipse-theia/theia/pulls?q=is%3Apr+author%3AJPinkney

I for one feel comfortable with him holding the keys to the kingdom.

/Thomas

Eclipse Che project committers can click the election link below to vote.

Election:
https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/ecd.che/elections/election-joshua-pinkney-committer-eclipse-che

Project: https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/ecd.che

Back to the top