Re: [che-dev] Working towards Happy Path as PR check

Serhii and Gennady,

That's one more day without automated e2e tests.

And I don't feel safer.

On Mon, Jul 22, 2019, 14:54 Gennady Azarenkov <gazarenk@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Thanks Radim,
Yes, that's my impression as well - to launch the tests ASAP we need "publicly accessible" (that's why CRW is not an option) node/cluster.
However, I feel like using codenvycorp CI is too risky for that since it seems we have no one who is able to secure its workability if something goes wrong.
I'd see having dedicated infra on some public cloud (which can be reused for releasing in future when we shut codenvycorp down) as the best option for this.
@Patrick Macdonald what do you think?