[che-dev] Working towards Happy Path as PR check

Hi!
So far we have not been very successful on running Happy Path on internal CI (running on top of Openstack), but job we have on ci.codenvycorp.com is looking rather good (last 30 runs succeeded withou failure), so we think we can move a step further and enable this as a (mandatory) PR check on che repository (followed up by che-theia repo).
@Serhii Kryzhnii could you please clone https://ci.codenvycorp.com/view/qa-experimental/job/experimental-che-integration-tests-mini, name it for example "che-happy-path-prcheck" and give QE team edit rights to that job? We will take it from there.
We are aware, that codenvycorp CI will go away, but this is just a temporary solution, as we still don't have anything stable on CRW CI (and we may never have something REALLY stable there, given how unstable Openstack itself is -https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QWmC8f_x8bI5qsBo-wKoKPxXCcHavq9wddgGizrI_Dk/edit?usp=sharing ).
Thanks!
For Che QE
Radim

Back to the top