Re: [che-dev] How is JSon language server agent produced?

Hello.

I am not sure if it is possible to figure out where it came from.
Regarding VS Code json language server [1] I would suggest you to check out the code [2] that extracts and creates a VS Code extension for Typescript language server [3]

[1] https://github.com/microsoft/vscode/tree/master/extensions/json-language-features
[2] https://github.com/che-incubator/ms-code.typescript
[3] https://github.com/microsoft/vscode/tree/master/extensions/typescript-language-features