[che-dev] How is JSon language server agent produced?

Hi,

In Eclipse Wild Web Developer, we have some scripts to extract language servers from VSCode. It's not optimal, but it works ok enough. However, we'd still like to improve it.

I found https://github.com/eclipse/che/blob/07263f1e30089689d71b057f747a44a29283e3c4/agents/ls-json/src/main/resources/installers/1.0.1/org.eclipse.che.ls.json.script.sh which fetches some content remotely.
How is this content produced? Can you please point me to a place where I can see the related build machinery to get the language server?

Ideally, I'll figure something more elegant and more maitainable to mimic from Che into Wild Web Developer.

Thanks in advance.
--
Mickael Istria