[che-dev] Moving on from Che

Hello everybody,

I wanted to let everyone here know that I will be moving away from
Eclipse Che to a different role inside Red Hat. I want to ensure that
the ECD Tools working group gets started, and I will be presenting
Eclipse Che later this month at OSCON in Portland, but aside from that,
I will be stepping down from all community-related tasks effective
immediately.

It has been a pleasure working with this project, and with the upcoming
release of Che 7, I have total confidence that the project will be
successful.

Thank you all,
Dave.

--