Re: [che-dev] terminal stops working

Why are you using version 6.13.0? The latest and greatest is 7.0.0-beta-5.0 and you should use that one. If for a particular reason you want to use 6.13.x you should use 6.13.1 and if you just want to use a 6.x Che you should pick 6.19.4. You can find the list of releases here https://github.com/eclipse/che/releases