Re: [che-dev] Che 7 Internals, Architecture and Dev Workflow Docs

Hi Vijay,

Thanks for reaching out. You can find some high level architectural documentation here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/16ZiF_GQYBnzjLOcz8na1o5rRHDlsoWz92pCAnYigm4s/edit#heading=h.muu3eif52lwq

Take into consideration that today Che codebase is spread amongst at least the following github repositories:

- eclipse/che (che-server and che user dashboard)
- eclipse/che-plugin-broker
- eclipse/che-plugin-registry
- eclipse/che-theia

with che-incubator/chectl and che-devfile-registry that are coming as well.

Based on what part of Che you are more interested to contribute to we can provide you more details. And if you haven't yet you can ping us on mattermost: https://mattermost.eclipse.org/eclipse/channels/eclipse-che