[che-dev] Reminder: Next Community Call is Monday, May 13th

Hi all,

Our next Che Community Call is next Monday, May 13th, at the usual time
(8am Pacific, 11am Eastern US, 5pm Central European time). Call details
and a link to the agenda for the next meeting can always be found here:
https://github.com/eclipse/che/wiki/Che-Dev-Meetings

We currently have one agenda item: Angel Mishevski and Serhii Leshchenko
will demonstrate how to create a MongoDB and Node application using a
Devfile, as part of our series of Che 7 related demos.

If there are any other topics you would like to raise for the meeting
(questions you would like discussed or issues you wish to raise_, please
add them to the agenda here:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1BCqOEmtBzMenAQUqFtPBC_aYd3vZI20tng-h-tH2Azg/edit?usp=sharing

Thank you all,
Dave.

--
Dave Neary - Eclipse Che Ecosystem & Community Manager
Open Source and Standards - Red Hat

Back to the top