[che-dev] Exposing Eclipse Che on minishift outside a single host

Hi all,

I have installed minishift on an Intel NUC for use as a demo host for a
conference. The idea is to have 2 laptops connected to the Che instance
using a switch and connecting to the OpenShift and Che instance which
will be running headless.

When I start a minishift VM, tyhe VM IP address is automatically
allocated in 192.168.42.252 - an IP address that is routed by
libvirt-net from inside the NUC, so I can SSH into the minishift VM
fine. However, this IP address doesn't route from any other host.

What is the recommended way to bridge from another host to Che running
in a minishift VM?

Thanks,
Dave.

--
Dave Neary - Eclipse Che Ecosystem & Community Manager
Open Source and Standards - Red Hat

Back to the top