Re: [che-dev] Theia vs. VS Code

Hi Dominic,

I have two things to say about this:

* I am not a lawyer, and answering this question in the general sense
(are APIs copyrightable?) is way above my pay grade

* VS Code, whose APIs we are cloning, is open source, under the MIT
license, so whether APIs are copyrightable or not, my understanding is
that it would still be possible to use them under the terms of that license.

Thanks,
Dave.