[che-dev] Reminder: Che Community Meeting 2019-04-15

Hi everyone,

Our regular Che community meeting is scheduled at 11am EDT/8am PDT next
Monday.

Details on the community calls, including dial-in details, can be fouind
on the wiki page: https://github.com/eclipse/che/wiki/Che-Dev-Meetings

The draft agenda for the next meeting is here:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1z8yxhjcrhxqYPupx5-XesfmUMEH4x8Zx3h17KZkOVTo/edit#

The agenda is currently empty. May I suggest using some of the time to
review the highlights of the Eclipse Che 7 beta 3 release, which
happened this week?

I will be away for the meeting, and I will need a volunteer to moderate,
start the call, and record the meeting. Who can take this on, please?

Thanks,
Dave.

--
Dave Neary - Eclipse Che Ecosystem & Community Manager
Open Source and Standards - Red Hat

Back to the top