Re: [che-dev] [devfile] important changes notice

Hello, we're about to merge those changes into upstream master.
We will try to fix all devfiles we're know about (che, examples, chectl etc)
but if you have own one for development/testing/experiments you should do the following:

1) Rename file from '.devfile' to 'devfile.yml'
2) Inside devfile, rename 'tools' field to 'components'
3) If there is commands related to some tools, change appropriate 'tool' field to 'component' in the command.

Regards, Max.

--
Max Shaposhnyk,

senior software engineer