Re: [che-dev] License years

The recommendation from Eclipse handbook [1] is

“ The {date} is either a year or a range of years with the first and last years of the range separated by a comma (e.g. “2004” or “2004, 2017”). The first year is when the contents of the file were first created and the last year is when the contents were last modified.”

So if you modify an existing file change the last year to 2019, If it is a new file just have 2019 on the file. Provided that you are not slow with your inbox and have not discovered time travel, in that case use the year that you are currently in :)

[1] https://www.eclipse.org/projects/handbook/#ip-copyright-headers

—
Gorkem