[che-dev] License years

Hello

The issue:
It is quite common that legal departments require updating of copyright years in header sections whenever the given source file changes.

Initially, when we introduced license plugin functionality in Che, there was no automation to detect years when source files were changed. But now there is a
license-maven-plugin-git aims at making it easier not only to enforce this requirement but also to fix found inconsistencies.

My question: what do you think should we introduce this plugin or should we manually
update years each year?

Links

--

Sergii Kabashniuk