Re: [che-dev] About versions of Che 7 plugins and editors

We haven’t implemented transitive dependencies if you mean that.

пт, 21 дек. 2018 г. в 19:39, Sergii Kabashniuk <skabashn@xxxxxxxxxx>:

On Fri, Dec 21, 2018 at 7:23 PM Oleksandr Garagatyi <ogaragat@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Mario suggested usage of strict version for that.
If this is so needed we could also add configuration to Che master to forbid non-strict version usage, but it doesn't seem that needed for me.

This is a good answer for first level dependencies.
What about a third and others? Are we going to provide some kind of plugin.version.lock file that will list the whole chain of dependencies like [1]-[3]?

Practical example:
My workspace:
 plugins: p1:v1(strict)

p1 has strict dependency d2
d2 has dependency d3 with a range of version x.(?)
How can I protect myself from braking changes in dependency d3?