Re: [che-dev] ci-build-check now required

thanks @Florent Benoit !

On Tue, Nov 27, 2018 at 1:11 PM Florent Benoit <florent@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Check on "Require branches to be up to date before merging" has been disabled

Florent

On Tue, Nov 27, 2018 at 11:19 AM Roman Iuvshyn <riuvshyn@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
We did not requested branch up-to-date check it was enabled by eclipse admins. If we want to disable this check we have to file a bug on https://bugs.eclipse.org and ask webmaster to do it.
I'm ok if it will be disabled but we will have build check enabled and required, because if PR does not compile it should not be merged.