Re: [che-dev] CHE CI infra improvement

Thats awesome!
Thanks, guys.

On Wed, Sep 19, 2018 at 11:01 AM, Roman Iuvshyn <riuvshyn@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello, FYI we've improved CHE CI infra https://ci.codenvycorp.com
So now we can have CI slaves on demand instead of static always running slaves, that allows us to reduce $ we spent on aws and run more powerful instances for CHE tests. So now we are using 8core nodes that allow us to run tests in 6threads (3threads before) regular nightly jobs now running ~2 times faster (~2h20m vs ~5h). PR checks aka ci-test now take ~3h vs ~6h before.

--

ROMAN IUVSHYN

Red Hat

riuvshyn@xxxxxxxxxx