[che-dev] Theia diagnostics plugin API demo

Hello.
I would like to share my demo of diagnostics, which is a part of languages plugin API in Theia.
In the video I'll explain what are the diagnostics and how to write simple plugin for Theia which uses diagnostics and updates them in real time when user types.

Link to the video: https://youtu.be/yNlrSzUieHM

P.S. Feedbacks on demo format and style are welcomed. Feel free to say what should be shown in more/less details, omitted or added. Thanks.
--

Mykola Morhun

SOFTWARE ENGINEER

Red Hat