Re: [che-dev] PR: Convert Che docs to Asciidoc

Thanks Stevan.

All, the conversion PR has now been merged by Eugene (thank you, Eugene). Therefore, all the docs sources are now in AsciiDoc. Please, reach out to me (or file an issue in the repo) if you experience any problems or if anything about the (slightly) different mark-up syntax is unclear to you.

Note: I have updated the repo's README file (which remains in Markdown because Github renders it better) to reflect the change to a different mark-up language. Let me know if you find that any useful information is missing from that file.

Regards,
Robert