Re: [che-dev] PR: Convert Che docs to Asciidoc

That is awesome !

Along with the nice capabilities that you highlight in your PR, this is also going to make it easier for ISV to be able to re-package and re-brand the documentation for their own product more easily.

I know you put a lot of efforts into this Robert, so big kudos ! That is much appreciated and will benefit to the whole Che community.

Thanks a lot for this work.

Stevan