Re: [che-dev] Running Che from an IDE

Thanks for the insights Jonah!

I gave your maven command a try.  It definitely gets me closer, however I do hit one snag.  I'm looking to test my updates on a machine other than the one Che is running on.  When I try that, most of the requests for the IDE go through fine, however it looks like a few still attempt to go to localhost, which obviously doesn't work.  I'll obviously keep playing with it.

Thanks,
Michael