Re: [che-dev] creating a terminal programatically with stdin support

Hi, Jonah.
I am not fully understand your issue. Try to guess.
You need  to implementation of some widget that give you ability execute some specified commands and got output with execution results. Is it correct?
In same time if I remember correct Eclipse console shown only output of some process (like debug) .
Can you give more details we will try to help you?