Re: [che-dev] Debugging Che plugins - e.g. those on https://github.com/eclipsesource/che-tutorials

Depends on the kind of plugin. IDE? WSAgent?

/Thomas

On 01/10/2018 09:15 PM, Andrew McLachlan wrote:
Hi,

I’ve been making a few simple plugins for Che and up until now, I’ve been putting print statements in them to debug them. Can anyone recommend a good article about how to get setup to debug a Che plugin? For example, I’d like to set breakpoints and step through plugins like those found here https://github.com/eclipsesource/che-tutorials using an Eclipse IDE or Che IDE or other recommended IDE?

Thanks in advance!

Andrew