Re: [che-dev] DB Storage location 5.x vs 6.x

Hello.
Small update.
After Florent's https://github.com/eclipse/che/pull/8073#discussion_r160649025 suggestion,
we decided to revert our strategy to the opposite.
5.x files will be moved to 6.0.M3  /<path_to_che_instance/data/storage/db/che.mv.db

No extra action is needed for the end users. Everything will happen automatically.