Re: [che-dev] Community Call - Januray 8th, 2018

A link to the last meeting's recording added to the minutes.

On Mon, Jan 8, 2018 at 8:39 PM, Stevan LeMeur <slemeur@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Dear Community,

We had our first community call of 2018 today.
Happy New Year to everyone!

Thanks all participants of the community call today. We had a great session over:
1. Latest update from Che - Gorkem (Red Hat)
2. JS API status - Gorkem (Red Hat)
3. Teletype integration demo - Sun (Red Hat)
4. Performances Improvement and JDT.LS - Stevan (Red Hat)
5. CLANGD Language Server - Hanno (Silexica)
6. Internationalisation - Hongxi (Cloud To Go)
7. Migrating of connector done on Che5 for specific container orchestrator - Hongxi (Cloud To Go)
8. Kubernetes Connector for Che - Guy Daich (SAP)
9. Network isolation - Guy Daich (SAP)
10. Conferences and Meetups - Hongxi (Cloug To Go)

You can find the meeting minutes at the following page:
https://github.com/eclipse/che/wiki/Che-Dev-Meetings
(The recording will be added later tomorrow)

Our next session will be on Januray 22th, 2018. If you are interested to discuss particular topics/questions during this session, please add it to the agenda document.

Thanks everyone for joining the community call!

--
Stevan.