Re: [che-dev] Release plans

4. Any new feature has to be added as PR to che6 branch.

Are you sure that is really what we want?

Let's say that che6 is merged in december for example. We are not going to add any feature to upstream Che (and therefore to OSIO) between now and december. And what if instead of december it's february?

Do we really want any features (chefile, _javascript_ API, jdt.ls, sidecars etc..) to be blocked by the SPI? It doesn't look like a good choice and not something we have agreed during last community call.

Back to the top