Re: [che-dev] 1 CLI or 2 CLI?

The CLI is used in two modes:

1. "docker run eclipse/che offline" -> this is a special command that pulls and saves all images (utilities, core che images, and any stack images you choose) to your local drive.
2. Admin can then move the TAR files to any location.
3. "docker run eclipse che start --offline" tells the CLI to only look for Docker images that are saved as TAR files on disk.

This allows people to perform an offline installation of Che itself.

Tyler Jewell // Dev Products // 978-884-5355