Re: [che-dev] 1 CLI or 2 CLI?

Offline mode definitely makes sense for multi user Che. We provide it and it is used as part of codenvy.

That is weird. I would expect that multi user implies that the Che server is connected to a network. And if this network don't have access to the Internet there should be an internal Docker registry to pull the images. Otherwise managing the images can become quickly a nightmare. How to you provision the images in an "offline" swarm cluster?

The offline mode is built into the cli so there is not extra cost for it.

Ok cool so I don't see any reason why we shouldn't use the current CLI for multi-users Che too.

Back to the top