Re: [che-dev] GitHub Projects

Doing both strikes me as a lot of work.

We already struggle to keep the epics updated - think of this process:
1. We have pull requests for each task which have to be mapped to milestones.
2. Those PRs have to be cross-linked into each of the originating epics (they are not always by devs)
3. Those epics need to be cross-linked into any user-support tickets
4. And then we'd have to keep the project views up to date.

So the basic introduction of a new PR has a lot of cross-linking, and it would be virtually impossible for us to have devs all keep every cross link current all the time.

Tyler Jewell | CEO | tyler@​codenvy.​com | 9​78​.8​84​.53​55